Rose petal beads date back to medieval times and are the actual term for Rosary. The petal bead Rosary is homage to that beloved practice of taking rose petals and coalescing them into dark fragrant beads on gold or silver tone findings.
These rose petal bead Rosaries are Made to Order and are a Grateful Beads original creation.
I use only organic rose petals harvesting from my very own garden and make these petal beads in the traditional way without varnishes or firing. As each bead is made each one with it's own characteristics and provides for a truly unique piece.
Rose Petal Bead Rosary Bracelet
- Handmade to Order turn around time 2-4 weeks
* This listing is for a beautiful handmade Rosary bracelet using rose petal beads. Made with 10 hand rolled rose petal beads.
* This rose petal bead rosary bracelet is linked with silver tone findings and bead caps along with tiny seed beads and accent bead.
* I roll my rose petal beads by hand one by one in the traditional way. No varnishes or firings are used in the process. Rose beads should not be worn in the bath or ocean.
* Your Rose Petal beads will retain the scent of roses and will darken and polish with use and wear.
* Measures 9" in length and it is adjustable down to 6 1/2".
* I do special orders using your roses from your special occasion.